A thriving Bramhall church community welcomes you to St Michael and All Angels. Bramhall St Michaels offers a spiritual home to all. With a rich blend of prayerful, Eucharistically-centred worship alongside lively family communion, Bramhall's Parish Church aims to bring you space, freedom, and spiritual fulfilment.
We would love you to join us.
Services at Bramhall St Michaels
About Bramhall St Michaels
As a member of the Church of England, Bramhall St Michaels falls within the Diocese of Chester under the leadership of the Bishop of Chester, The Rt Revd Dr Peter Forster. St Michaels is very fortunate to be supported by the Bishop of Stockport, The Rt Revd Libby Lane, who on 26 January 2015 made history by becoming the first woman to be consecrated as a bishop in the Church of England, and also by the Archdeacon of Macclesfield, The Venerable Ian Bishop.
- Helpers Needed for Schools Work 16/09/2016Please see Jill Elston, our Schools Co-ordinator, or otherwise contact us if you would like to help with schools work. She needs people to help prepare craft activities, bake biscuits or cakes, run craft activities, help show children around the church, and help with Angel Festival Visits and Discover Christmas Visits. There’s a job for everyone […]Mike
- Bible Sunday 16/09/2016Bible Sunday falls on 23rd October, and the Bible Sunday Service and event will be held at Bramhall Methodist Church at 6:30pm. The address, “Bibles Across Borders”, will be given by Hannah Dobbins, the Bible Society Church Relations Officer. After refreshments, Shapoor Ahmadi, the Pastor of the Iranian Church in Liverpool, which received Bibles in […]Mike
- Angel Festival 16/09/2016St Michael’s is organising an Angel Festival to take place from Monday 28th November to Sunday 4th December. The purpose of the Angel Festival is essentially outreach. It will involve a range of displays and activities and has, as its inspiration, the passage Hebrews 13:2 – “Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for […]Mike
- Pastoral Team Harvest Service 16/09/2016A harvest service for residents and staff of the local care homes and for the community in our parish is being held on Tuesday 18th October at 3:00pm. All the congregation is more than welcome, and please bring a friend or neighbour. Please contact us or let Lynn Smith know if you intend to attend […]Mike
- A Taste of Tanzania 16/09/2016The Newala Group will be presenting ‘A Taste of Tanzania’ on Saturday 24th September, in the church hall from 6:30pm. £10 for a meal (including some Tanzanian dishes), information, and entertainment. All proceeds to our Newala fund. Please sign the list on the noticeboard above the letter-rack in the hall lobby if you would like […]Mike